Sunday, June 22, 2008

Goodies for the G-man

Things have been crazy busy around here and are only going to get busier. My sister had a little boy over a month ago- G-man. Oh, he's a cutie!


It will be a a while before we get to see him in person. I'm just about a month away from my scheduled date. I'm not taking off any time from work to save up for my maternity leave. Work is very busy as my transition date approaches. I've managed to squeeze in some time to sew for G-man and my little man on the way. I made G-man booties, matching pants, a matching appliquéd one-piece, two oversized flannel receiving blankets, and monogrammed wall art to match his nursery. I can't wait to see him decked out. Here are some of the goodies:



I can finally post this since my sister received the package! Now, I just need a pic of the little guy all decked out!

No comments: