Sunday, April 20, 2008

Yummy cheddar crackers!

I ran across this blog today that has awesome cookie and snack recipes. I thought this one would be fun and easy with the kids:

http://www.snackordie.com/2008/01/cheddar_pacman_crackers.html

It was simple to throw in the food processor. I measured, Bud dumped the ingredients into the bowl. Bud and Sissy took turns pulsing the mix. After chilling, I rolled out the dough. They took turns picking a cookie cutter shape and pressing into the dough. Once the cookies cooled down, I gave them each a carrot shaped cracker, Daddy tried one and quickly snatched a second before I could stop him. Two thumbs up all around. I'll be sending them to school for snack or lunch. The only change I made was bread flour instead of all purpose. I can't wait to try more recipes from this blog!

No comments: