Sunday, August 24, 2008

The tooth fairy came to visit last night

Bud has been wiggling a front bottom tooth for over a month. Yesterday, it finally came out. He came running up to show it to me. Daddy and I have had to chuckle since Bud hasn't figured out how to talk without a lisp with the tooth gone. I can still clearly remember having the same struggle when I was his age. We went into the sewing room last night and he picked out a tooth fairy pillow.


He starts Kindergarten next week. Two milestones right in a row.

2 comments:

Lisa & Gerald said...

Hi!
Oh my I love your blog My name is Lisa Demars from St.Thomas,Ont. Canada. I found your blog from Danny Seo!
What a great guy!
Stop by and say hi!
Hope you have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Hi Tara,

Congrats on winning a Simply Green tote from JCPenney. Would you mind emailing me your mailing address so I can send you one? Email me at dannyblog@aol.com. Congrats! -Danny Seo