Monday, December 1, 2008

Menu Plan Monday



Mark and I sat down last night and talked about the meals for the week. We've been threatening to do this for a long time and finally followed through. I have an overwhelming need to bring order to our home before I go back to work this January. And yes, a household planner is in the works.


Sunday
mac n cheese
Monday
upside down pizza pie
Tuesday
quesadillas
Wednesday
wild card
Thursday
spaghetti and "meat"balls
Friday
corn bread casserole
Saturday
Pizza


I play volleyball on Tuesdays so it was suggested that dinner be an easy one since Mark will be alone with all three kids.
The mac n cheese is a favorite around here and goes together quick in the rice cooker. Wednesday is church night so we generally do something quick and just me and the kids. The pizza is Mark's specialty. We are all very spoiled by his home made pizza. Pizza almost any where else is just disappointing. Thanks to Trader Joe's, the kids have discovered meatballs. Lucky for me, they like the veggie meatballs just as well as the others. I use crumbles for anything that calls for ground beef. Thursday, Mark is alone with the 2 older children. I will be headed over to my friend's house for some amazing Indian food with other friends. Awesome will be with me.

Head on over to Org Junkie for more of Menu Plan Monday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The upside down pizza looks interesting.

AnonyMe said...

Okay, pizza is my absolute favorite thing in the world. Please, please remind me to pick Mark's brain on his pizza skills next time I see you.

Your meal planning impresses me! :)