Saturday, December 29, 2007

Feeling the rush of the deal...

In the past week or so, I have bought 6 packs of batteries (4pack Cs, Ds, 8 packs AAs) and a caramello bar for total of out of pocket $2.31 plus received $10 Extra care bucks; 4 Neutrogena shaving creams (and 2 caramello bars) for $0 plus $5 extra care bucks; a fusion razor (with 2 blades), a 4 pack of blades for $0 plus $10 ECB.

Yes, my total out of pocket was $2.31 for the following:
6 packs of batteries
3 caramello bars
4 Neutrogena Shaving creams
1 fusion razor plus 2 blades
1 4 pack of fusion blades

And, I still have $10 ECB in my wallet to spend. As you can see, I'm working on a stockpile so I am not forced to buy something that isn't on sale with coupons or on just a plain ridiculous low sale price. Daddy and I were out with the kids one day and I had him run in to CVS for me one trip. I handed him my Extra Care Card and coupons. He was grinning ear to ear when he walked out. He felt the rush of the deal! When I tell him I'm running errands, he doesn't say a word about bringing one of the kids. He's just excited to see the receipt when I get home.

More to come on my couponing adventures...

No comments: